Sunday, June 12, 2005

the funny thing

my eyes was swollen and red in colour.the first time i cried for wat?...3 hours?straight.i couldnt really grasp the concept of letting something that wasnt meant for you go.all i felt was pain.i cried for what i just lost..and i guess what brad pitt said in mr. and mrs. smith was right..`when you`re at the end of a realtionship,you started to think about the beginning of it`.

radhi called,she lstned quietly as i cried my heart out on the phone and spent about what...20 bux of credit just to listen to me crying.words spread and soon phone calls started pouring in,and radhi gladly put down the phone before reassuring that i was in a manageable state.it was supposed to be rez`s birthday..he was supposed to have the time of his life at the beach with his friends..and i recieved a call from him,sighing as he listened to me crying..with the waves crushing to the shores in the background..my mother had a booger stain on her t-shirt as i cried on her shoulder.yeap...you bet...loads..and loads of crying...to much crying till i felt thirsty and exhausted..i guess i got dehydrated..just because of crying...wahlahwey

ibu told me to go and pray,..you know...to calm myself down...so...dragging myself to the toilet with all the boogers and shit,only to find that there was no water...so i sed..`how am i supposed to pray if theres no water for me to perform ablution?`..so rez said..why dont you collect all the tears you`ve cried..maybe it`ll be more than enuf..haha..

and then ida said why do i always break up during the holidays..making it hard for my friends to be there for me personally..so i said..luckily i did it now..at the time when everybody has credit so they could call me up just to listen to me crying..haha(no lah guys..thnks for your concern..and support)my mother then came into the room and gave me this short lecture bout how there are many other fishes in the sea...and later added that maybe keanu is waiting for me...haha..

yeah..lots of funny events happened that night..so...stop crying your heart out..owh..i wanna thank all my friends and my family for being there for me.thank you for accompanying me while i cry..i didnt want to cry alone.thank you keron,radhi,rez,ida,zharif,and byk lagi lah!!owh and thanks ibu for assuring me that there`s still someone who loves me..

No comments: