Monday, June 13, 2005

insanity streak

now i know where i got my insanity streak from...haha

i went to a kenduri just now,and when it ended, my sisters took a piece of bunga mangga each..it was bright pink..but the theme was green...hmm???

anyway..while waiting for my mother who went to the washroom with one of my sister...my dad grabbed my sister`s bunga magga and started a battle of bunga mangga saber..equivalent to light saber battle..with my other sis..imagine this memorable scene..a 50 year old guy wearing a batik shirt(thats what all the men wear if they go to kenduris..) swatting a bright pink bunga mangga with a 12 year old kid..

and then..unsatisfied with the lukewarm response my sis was giving him..he turned his attention towards his eldest daughter who was trying very hard to maintain her looks and act cool in front of this one cute guy she noticed at the lobby..

2 minutes...the bloody bunga mangga was starting to irritate my nostrils..cute guy or no..i grabbed another available bunga mangga and attacked my `vicious` father..and sent him running to the middle of the street..haha!!!victory is sweet!!!

i rejoiced my newfound victory for about 5 sec before realizing that i was wearing a baju kurung..and..yeah..that cute guy... ..so..i guess the term `gone with the wind` so commonly used could apply perfectly here..

my mother saw the whole thing and said.."tell me you`re not my husband??...rite??"and know wat my dad did??he swatted the pink thing at my MOM..so..yeah..guess where i got the insanity streak?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss everyone =(