Wednesday, June 29, 2005

ramblings...

anne bought me a mini shisha pot the other when she just got back from russia.i thought she had forgotten my `special` request, when she discovered how much i like it.so we (nini,anne and i)decided to give it a try,making our own shisha.

after a few hours,the bloody coals are nowhere on getting the shisha as good as it tasted at the mapleys.my head was getting dizzing not from inhaling the bloody thing,but from the smoke and the overwhelming smell of the tabak.i decided later that night that the beautiful pot is meant to be a `perhiasan` and nothing else.i lost my mood to shisha when it did actually work and let nini finished it by herself and went on dancing by the pool like a madman with anne.

last monday rez was suddenly in an extra good mood and let me drove his car to kl.but i didnt actually had the chance to drive on my own effort since his hand wont leave the steering wheel.heh.i was concentrating on the road too much till i didnt know where i was heading..before i know it..i noticed there was a Globe silk store by the side of the road.."eh!we`re at jalan TAR!".
from that short exclamation, i was rewarded with a punch on my arm from the big `ol rez for not paying enough attention to the street.heh.

i`ll be going into uni this sunday and i`m bloody scared.my friends seemed to be okay,and its actually a wonder how they managed to keep their cool checked.jeez..i`ll be in uni..no more enjoying the pleasures of life...my life will be filled with serious,hard works....this is probably what u call hell..

No comments: