Tuesday, June 14, 2005

music

yestedrday when i went to the kenduri,they were playing all this sappy love songs..and i was wondering whose favourite songs are these..the bride`s..or the groom`s?kopratasa and all these traditional musics with lyrics like.. `teruna tak ambil peduli` or something like that..

glanced around and actually saw a few old fogies singing along to it..and suddenly i had a major cringing phase because..the music is just horrible(sorry for being so un-malayish) and...yeah..the people who were lip-synching to the song..its..just...overwhelming..

got into the car and put on one of my fav cds..only to be told to lower the volume till the minimum desibel because my dad can`t stand my music.."all the screaming..this is not a song..this is org giler punye lagu"..and i unsuccessfully explain to him that alternative caters to the ones who are depressed and need to vent out their anger..so..ahah..reminded me of my ex who are soo like my father..couldnt stand my songs..and forced me to listen to his kris dayanti cd the whole way up to genting..jeez

the next night,i went to pyramid with my bestfriend..listened to hitz for a while before she suddenly popped this cassete into the radio..and..VOILA!out came 80`s hits..almost had a heart attack looking at my bestfriend singing along to pet-shop boys..(who in the sane mind listens to them??eheh..sorry keron)

finally..i accepted my defeat..my songs are only for my ears only and i shall listen to them when i am alone...later i found myself dancing along to `Go west` by pet-shop boys...heh...maybe later i`ll put on my songs during MY kenduri..HAH!see if anyone will say anything to THAT!

2 comments:

Bewitching Star said...

im glad that my choice of music is likable and not like yours! ala kesian...ahahhahaha sha la la la la sing with me baybeh! just move it move it....

Anonymous said...

Hey, retro is IN.

But I wouldn't expect you youngsters to understand *sniffs at your choice of music*