Tuesday, January 29, 2008

blessings and in between

i used to be in this group of friends. though they were great friends, and they mean well most of the time, but i was never really happy.i was not really sure about what,but mostly it has a lot to do with my self-esteem.

we drifted apart, and found new friends, and recently i read a post from one of them, about how she enjoyed the weekend they spent together, this circle which i used to associate myself with, but now, not so.it used to hurt knowing that i was subtly excluded, but then again, maybe it was due to me "membawa diri".

i was spiteful and angry for awhile, but now, not so.ive become more comfortable to be honest about myself and ive found friends, and though they are not what people call perfect, but i am happy most of the time.

to the subangians, take care and i wish you all the best.thank you for being my friends during the "remaja" days.

No comments: