Friday, January 18, 2008

everyone's leaving

im starting to get really frustrated with this bloody broadband.i cant believe the service is so stooopiddddddd......

ive been spending a lot of of my time with my girlfriends and my boyfriend.maybe because of the very reason that they are leaving..soon...i cant really imagine my campus life without sue and kuhaz.and without ayam.i feel sick in my stomach already.i hate this

they're like my rock.my emotion stabilizers.how in the world am i going to go through life hereee..in this stoopid campus without my rocks????

it used to be a really petty subject.but as the date looms closer than only suddenly you realize that nothing last forever.

oh god.sappy shit.god.my boyfriend is leaving soon...soon!like less than a month!!!!i hate this...and sue and kuhaz..two months!!!!i hate this!!!!

No comments: