Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Dear God

i think i have a problem with being grateful for what i have.i blame my environment while i was in subang for turning me into a materialistic b**ch.i think god is angry with me.thats why He cut off the strap of my favourite polka dot dress.

i think i should learn the art of gratitudeness.i should be grateful for what i have, and not resentful over what i dont have.sometimes i pity my parents for raising such a "bongok" kid like me.but i assure you that i will take care of my parents when they get old.not to forget my sisters.

i think the reason why God doesnt want to give me a car is because He knows i am not meant for it.i can drive.everyone knows i can drive.but maybe if i have a car,my condition will definitely get worse than it is now.24 hours outing, lotsa travelling to johor, and maybe..lesser time spent at home *im so jahat sometimes*. but dear God,i really want to take my sisters out for a movie, and go shopping with my mum.i really want to drive my sisters to school and back.

and God, i'd really like to have a house.i really wish my family can have a house of our own.i hope my sisters will have a better life than they have now.i really hope my mum will have her dream garden and her dream kitchen.i hope i can help designing my sisters bedroom.

so dear God,please consider my wishes.i will try to be good if i have a car.no "joli2" or clubbing, because ive already sworn not to go to any clubs anymore.remember?so please God.i know you're listening :)

No comments: