Wednesday, January 16, 2008

takot hantoo

I admit. I am a scaredy-cat. I am scared of ghosts..(it doesn’t sound so scary when you said ghosts as compared to hantu, hantu is scarier) anyway, put, my studiomate told me about the time she saw a hantu pochong when she came back late from the studio. She was alone at that time, which was 3 a.m. when she saw a white tall figure moving from the back of a tree, few yards from her. God Help her, she muttered, when her eyes snapped back at the same spot, the figure came closer, and the next thing she knows, she was running towards her room, and engulfed by high fever the next day.
You see, fear of these things are very much instilled in everyone. Maybe except for Radhi and Kuhaz. Because they apparently do not think that hantu is a scary being. And the reason why sometimes only we can see these things is because they can smell the fear, and.. umm…how to explain it in English? It sounded so funny when I translated it into English from bm. This is supposedly a ghost story, its not meant to be funny. Anyway…these hantus can appear right in front of your eyes only..its because, once they know that you takut kat diorang, they will try to find this lubang ketakutan, and later on, they appear only in your eyes, and not other people who are maybe not as scared as you.
I am such a coward that I was brushing my teeth alone in the toilet when I remembered put’s story, I dashed to my room and recover a sleep-dishelved looking sara as my companion before I carry on with the rest of my business. Why..why..is this happening? what the hell is wring with me??

No comments: