Tuesday, January 22, 2008

me and my self-esteem

i think i flunked my research method quiz.i think ive just dug a hole to bury myself alive.xcept.you cant actuallybury yourself alive, you need people to masukkan the tanah into your grave from atas and all..okay..im crapping right now.maybe its because of all that stress just now.

id like to think i have friends.i do.but you cant really read what goes through the heads of your chums.see..i have a problem.and i think i need to re-evaluate how i see myself and how i perceive myself to people.i have a really low self-esteem when it comes to hanging out with my buds.im not really sure why.just that conciousness is really starting to bug me."im not pretty enough to hang out with these people", "im not rich enough to hang out with all these people", "im not 'uptown' enough to hang out with all these people". i think if the 5 girls are reading this while im around, i'll pretty much get that 'luku kepale' thing.

but yeah..i cant lie to myself.cewah.so dramatic.but what to do oso.anyways.ive got chop2.i have another quiz that awaits my death.

No comments: