Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Indah khabar dari rupa

I guess ive always had insecurity issues that can sometimes go beyond help. it wasnt just with the current boyfriend..but all of my previous bfs encountered a series of insecurity issues which was not very helpful to the relationship and to my self-confidence.

the current relationship has seen my insecurities go out of the window and slapping me in the face thousands of times. well, a lot had to do with the people around my bf who expected him to date another model-like person, only to be surprised by a selekeh dwarf-like figure by the name of NUR SYAZA!

however, past experiences has taught me that physical appearances does not count (okay, it does a bit la..) but its the heart that really matters. and if you dont love yourself, how can others?righttttt????

betul la jugak ape orang kate.cliche banyak mane pun, its actually true. ive seen my self suffer the worst case of insecurities only to see my own self being compromised and moulded into someone i was not.

jadi kawan2..just do whatever the hell that u please.kalau anda nak pakai tudung, pakai lah..walaupun orang disekeliling bilang anda lagi lawa tak pakai tudung..yang penting, anda yang nak pakai :)

No comments: