Saturday, September 26, 2009

lantern kid

when i was a kid, i had a lantern shaped of a fish made of polythene foil. i practically had to beg my parents to buy it during the chinese lantern festival. i didnt have anyone to play with at the time, my being growing up in kj, i had little friends back home.

so there i was. running around in my small yard with my gold-fish lantern, and i was the happiest kid alive.

i wished i could be satisfied with just a lit lantern now. oh how life was so simple back then. you had little needs, and the smallest things in life makes you the happiest person on earth.

2 comments:

aMaeBa said...

chomel nyer maen sorang2 dgn lantern...

Bewitching Star said...

very true! i wish i was a kid too. now byk gila nak fikir. and money is the only thing that can satisfy me for now. enough or more money. hahahahhaha besides my family and friends la. :) love!