Monday, September 28, 2009

today is not my day, definitely

Arrived in uia, at 11.30, hoping to get all this clearance shit out of my way before i collect my robe this coming saturday. ooohhhh...walking to Mahallah Asiah is a challenging task. it takes 15 minutes to walk to asiah from the bus stop opposite the engineering faculty (i didnt know how i did it back then).

how was i to know that this university is soooo GENEROUS in giving extra holidays to their "hard-working" staffs. imagine my surprise when i arrived at the office, only to be entertained by one single staff, who didnt have any authority to clear my status! APPARENTLY, the WHOLE office was on EMERGENCY LEAVE. what is this? this is not the first time this happens! imagine some students who are already working and having to take leave just to do their clearance and be faced with this RIDICULOUS situation. "adik datang la esok eh"..amboi2..senang nye nak suruh aku datang esok..esok aku dah start training la kak, kat rawang plak tu, khamis nak kene pegi johor.. sabtu aku dah kene amik robe..habis bile tahun aku nak clear sume bende ni???!!!dah dapat seminggu cuti pun tak cukup ke??oh my god.i really am speechless...


so..with the bad luck of not being able to clear my status at the mahallah, automatically i cant clear my status at security, hence, i will not be able to get my transcript as i expected. *sigh...im seriously loss for words. only god knows how i feel right now

okay sekarang, 1. UIA patut, buat clearance tu kat satu tempat je.biar senang settle sume bende
2. tak pun, kalau nak cuti pun, bagi la staff2 lain yang ade authority tu jgn cuti, at least biarkan seorang ade, macam finance tu, sentiasa ade orang boleh buat clearance, kan ke efficient tu..tak professional lansung. and thoroughly selfish.
3. clearance ni tak payah buat lansung. berape hutang, bayar je kat finance, habis cerita. tak payah nak tergedik2 pegi ke setiap tempat nak mintak signature.

kalau ade orang uia baca, please take note of my wonderful suggestions. this is definitely a constructive criticism, because you have to admit, your service sucks. so if you want to ban me for voicing out my displeasure, please admit that you are at fault too.

3 comments:

aMaeBa said...

i second this motion!

g0osyp oF Lyfe said...

go girl...

g0osyp oF Lyfe said...

go girl...