Wednesday, February 10, 2010

energizer bunny i am, she says

my boss referred to me as an atomic molecule that could not sit still.

well, she is right.

i do have a hard time sitting still. when taking pictures, as you wait for the camera to load, i could not sit still hence why some pictures are blurry because i would be moving, or shaking my legs (therefore, if you want to take pictures with me, better make sure your camera cepat tangkap gambar.hahaha)

it was worse when i was hooked on coffee back when i was in 3rd year. everytime before BAHASA MALAYSIA LANJUTAN class, i would buy a cup of mocha blended because the subject was damn dreary, it was slotted at 2.30, and it was the perfect class for you to fall asleep, except i could not because my seat is right in front of the lecturer. hence the need for mocha, it did keep me awake throughout the class, but i stopped as soon as i realized i couldnt stop shaking my legs as i sat in the lrt, months after taking it on a daily basis.

i would probably be the worse person to be in a meeting because i get bored easily, and sitting for long hours just itches me to walk about and move around. which is why i annoy the person next to me because i would be clicking my pen, moving my chair, shaking my legs and doing every imaginable thing i could to keep moving and not sit still.

i am always amazed by the fact that some people have the discipline to sit still for hours. they can even fall asleep while they're sitting upright. its probably one of the things that tops the list of things that amazes me, just like how people can actually enjoy eating vegetable.

so i would really appreciate some suggestions that can make me be an effective employee during long, dry and dreary meetings. hahaha

No comments: