Wednesday, February 17, 2010

a great trip back home



little things that makes me feel normal again. little things that made me miss home even more. like going out for drinks with your former schoolmates, drink sessions with your closebuds, walking by the park with the boyfriend, attending your niece's first birthday party. it made me feel like a normal person. it made me feel whole. haha..the once void space in me has been filled temporarily; and it has once again subsided, filled again with this emptiness while i yearn for another trip back :)

there wasnt enough time *there was never enough time* and i didnt get to see some of the people dearest to me. i am truly sorry of the time constraints and the gepgraphical issue that is hovering over me.

sorry to friends yg i tak sempat jumpe. :( but i definitely miss you guys :)

No comments: