Wednesday, February 03, 2010

updates. of my not-so-cool life.




oh god. what a week. a sudden change in the organization chart and my whole world turns upside down.

updates:
1. celebrated Joe's birthday at TGIF with kak yan kat johor (yay! the one and only friday's here); and i was introduced to the delicious snicker's treat.

as it was still during the mourning period of the demise of Sultan Johor, i thought the rule of wearing white tudung was only applicable during office hours; when much to my horror, i entered the restaurant with almost all occupants staring at me for wearing a bright blue tudung instead.

2.Ida and sobho got married. Finally.

it coincides with the date of the CPTDT (Can Plan This Damn Trip, for those who might not be familiar with this term, it's an annual thing me and my girlfriends do each year when kuhaz and sue got back from oz, last year we went to melaka)

since cptdt did not agree with everyone's schedule, we planned to have it a one day; well, though it didn't turn out the way we wanted it, i was very much glad to be given one day to spend it with my friends.

3. a sudden wave of workloads has seen me spending nights at the office. only this time it wasn't as much fun as AJM before. dah la memang takde life, tambah lagi keje sekarang duduk kat ofis. memang bertambah jadi loser la aku ni.

4. due to my lacking in social relationships with other people, i've decided to join the office's weekly futsal game. maybe i could at least get to know other people aside from my office mates.

5. my officemates have planned a trip to kluang, which the plan was to take a train to the kluang station from JB, have breakfast at the famous original kluang station kopitiam, and then take a train ride back to JB. *serious takde keje giler, memandangkan trip sehala adalah 2 jam*

No comments: