Friday, February 19, 2010

kasut leper


i like wearing flats. ballet flats. i've got a few pairs, and i cant stop myself from buying them! they are just so damn comfortable! my current favourite shoes is my crocs, as advertised by nina and radhi many many years ago *i didnt have the money to buy them as they're bloody expensive, but now have been able to afford it with my own money* they are super comfy and looks cool too, despite the weird, rubberized shape.

it's not that i oppose to the usage of heels. i just dont have the thing for 'em. like some of my friends, they seemed like they were born to wear heels *pegi mamak pun pakai heels*

i think my fear of heels started when i wore this super high heels to prom, and couldnt walk properly for a week after that. but after i entered university, i started being influenced by the abundant ayu girls in UIA (they were MANY of them there) that somehow made heels looked like they were a pair of sneakers. they walked to classes wearing em and not once did they ever wince in pain. so i bought quite a few pairs and suffered blisters and many band-aid wearing sessions along the way.

when i realized that i will never be able to emulate any of those ayu-ness at all, i decided to ditch all of this stupid plans that might have made me look demure and ayu because, well, it's completely useless okay?? syaza and ayu does not go well together. and i might be suffering from hypertension for having to restrain myself from being a loud bitch that i am.

that also boils down to the fact that when i wear heels, i could never run, or jump * which i always do when im hyper <---- that is even more often than when im normal*
when i wanted to for fear of spraining my ankle. so off with the heels and HEL-LO flats!

it also made me realize that i should never change myself in order to fit in. because, come on, sampai bila boleh tahan and pretend to laugh politely when all you want to do is laugh your head off with a 100 desibel?

No comments: