Friday, March 19, 2010

dont overdo urself-she says

yesterday my colleagues and i went kayakking at the marina. i was paired with amir, and it was quite fun because amir can row pretty fast, and we reached the breakwater in no time. hahaha..unlike the last time i went kayakking with kak yan :s

soon after kayakking, kak zu, another officemate was idling by marina, watching emy (one of the marina staffs) swimming happily and shouted to me to come join her swimming. hoh. ape lagi. terjun terus la dari kayak. hahaha..noo..we are not that adventerous; i actually stood at the pontoon thinking if i should actually go in or not; which i later did when emy said he had extra towel to spare. HOH. sgt memenatkan betul, cepat giler pancit. emy and amir dah swim nak sampai revetment dah, aku masih tergedik2 kat marina tu.

later i messaged my mum to tell her about my day; and later got a message from her telling me not to overdo myself; when i asked her why, she said she didnt want me to fall sick. and then it hit me that i miss my mum A LOT, same goes to MY FAMILY.

:( i want to go back home.

No comments: