Friday, March 05, 2010

just a thing you want to rid off :)


i dont know what i was trying to do.bobo took the picture even before i could get ready. *siot betul*

i learnt a lot from my past, failed relationships. the most important thing was to love myself. love who i am. and not to waiver and compromise what i believe in just for a guy. because it is not worth it at all.

although i've been through heartaches and pain, i was sure they loved me during the relationship. but it just didnt work out. sure, i can be a really cool girl, tapi maybe ade yg kekurangan and tak kene. see, that was what i used to think before. but now, i just take it as it is. but then again, do i want to be with someone that makes me doubt myself everyday?

here you are, a degree holder with so much potential in you, lowering your guard because a guy does not like you, say, because ur wearing tudung? or because he thinks you're not sexy enough? come on. we don't live in the ice age anymore. you be with that person because of his/her personality. that engages you. that makes you feel like you're the luckiest person on earth because he thinks you're smart, beautiful even when u tak mandi and pegi old town makan bfast dgn die, and loves your crooked teeth.

i am lucky. and im glad a lot of my friends are lucky too. for the first time ever, i've stopped doubting myself.

No comments: