Friday, March 26, 2010

swimming in the sea

we went swimming again yesterday. only this time i was the only girl, and had the privilege to have the buoy all to myself. HOHO.5.30 on the dot i went to change my apparel into a swimming suit and..APE LAGI, LOMPAT LA DALAM LAGOON TU. dgn contacts still intact. HOHO. HEBAT TAK..

being in seawater is a totally different feeling than what u get when swimming in a pool. the uknown depth of the water, with a totally dark surface could put this fear upon yourself that u can drown anytime. Thank God i didn't. but really need to do this more often because i asyik pancit je. Emy swam like an otter. i was amazed with the stamina he has, given the size of his body. HA-HA.

me and amir


bobo yg malu nak tunjuk body yg HAWT

forgive my large arse.

sometimes the marina provides solace for me.

2 comments:

naddya said...

wooooooooooo....giler best syaza....
im so jealous lor...haha

zazu said...

hahaha..sekadar terjun dalam marina je la nad :)