Monday, September 20, 2010

the eye case

When my eye had an allergic reaction due to long-hours of contact wearing, i was whisked to our family clinic which is also a pakar mata. the doctor told me i had to stay off contacts for about a week. given that i had no spare glasses, i was confined to wearing just one contact lens on my right eye, the unaffacted eye, and feeling visually handicapped. *tgk movie pun tak lepas.

faliq took pity of me and brought me out for meatballs and daim cake, given the fact that we didnt go the previous night because kiki passed away by the LDP. bodoh betul.

notice tak mata sebelah tu kero semacam
the selection of eye drops macam eye drop buffet plak

the new pair of glasses. nampak macam budak sekolah pun ade.

3 comments:

khzmr said...

banyak nya ubat mata you! i had an ulcer in my RIGHT eye a few weeks ago. if we stood in front of each other, we would have been each others reflections. hahaha.

zazu said...

haha! ulcer in ur eye?OUCH! how the hell did that happen?

khzmr said...

it just happened. had to put in ubat mata every 4 hours for 2 weeks which was annoying!