Monday, September 27, 2010

what i did last weekend

Aside from the bday dinner, i spent the entire saturday with the family going to a kenduri and open house. the journey took longer than it should because this is KL and MRR2 sucks big time.

On sunday my family took me out for a bday lunch at papa rich :) and later i went to my old classmate (mira) from university's open house before going to bukit jalil's bus station. boo johor



kaki cousin nampak. tak dapat dielakkan. die tgh tido kat sofa tu


gambar ibu gelap. :(

ni lawak habis. :D


syafinaz took this picture. i liked it very much :)

mira's open house. mira is the one in purple. and next to her is her boyfriend, sudin, who also works for UEM. he's in uem construction.

learning my lessons from taking all those KARUT busses. i have now decided to stick to maju and TRANSNASIONAL only! and it has never failed me. dari bus2 yg ntah ape name, depart lambat, seat ntah ape2. ish. tekanan gak la. 

No comments: