Wednesday, September 29, 2010

its my 24th birthday

i woke up extra early today so that i can treat myself to a MCD breakfast meal. yesterday night i talked to faliq on the phone till i fell asleep, using maxis's free calls; probably the last free call i'll ever get from maxis.

yes. it's my birthday. and the first birthday im away from my family and friends. i thought of becoming depressed over this fact, but i decided not to. (ceh, boleh decide nak ke taknak depress, boleh tahannnn). i dont want to ruin my special day.

received tonnes of wishes on fb, a few smses and fewer calls. but it still made me smile. because they remembered my bday. the ones that mattered. the ones that have always been close to me.

suddenly celebrating this "special day" alone didn't seem so bad after all. because i've had memories of good celebrations they've planned for me. my surprise parties by the girls. the bday dinner with faliq even when we're both flat broke. the bday celebrations with my family.

24 is supposed to signify what exactly?

No comments: