Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Grilles on ma' teeth

after a decade of waiting. finally.. i present to you, my new look!im eksaiteddddd
ill be wearing these for a year and a half. sorry for the blurry pic. it was taken using my BB :)

though the process was quite painful, im glad ive finally gotten my teeth done. ive been wanting to wear braces ever since i was a teen. :) that's 10 years ago :) alhamdullillah.

i posted this on my fb and i received numerous enquiries about braces. does it hurt, how much does it cost, where did i get mine done, etc. never knew others were so excited about wearing them as well :)

but right now. this is my 3rd day without chocolate :( im close to dying actually. my gum is still not strong enough to chew, and frankly im bored with the porridge/soup/maggie diet. I WANT REAL FOOD!!

2 comments:

Z.U.E said...

i loikee... ahahaha Good..good tak bole mkn coklat :P

zazu said...

eh siot ah kak zu. tau tak tgh merana sekarang ni. dah 4 hari tak makan coklat. :(