Wednesday, January 26, 2011

MY WEEK IS FULL :)

my days in the office are numbered; and i can sense my colleagues are trying to squeeze as much time as possible with me. :')

we made plans throughout the week; including the weekends, which surely will occupy my mind. the thing is, he's here. in jb. i met him yesterday. and it was so comforting to just be near him. i know i know. I'm trawling on a dangerous territory right now. but yeah, the sense of comfort i once had; well, i miss it. and i just want an ounce of what i had before. just an ounce. not that much. that's all i asked for.

tomorrow is my supposedly "surprise" farewell party. well, because of the obliviousness of some people, they came and asked me upfront about my party, when in actual fact, I'm not even supposed to know there was going to be one! so now the secret is out of the bag, and I'm going to make sure i look my best for tomorrow :)

Saturday will be spent in Singapore :) a total of 12 people altogether; all stuffed in 3 cars, well, not so bad actually because it'd be 4 for each car; and i have no idea what the hell are we going to do there. i cant help but laugh over the fact that it resembles rombongan cik kiah. 12 people weh. how the hell are we supposed to appease 12 people's wants?? kak ikin said we'll just let them all run loose; while we (girls) proceed to our ultimate goal visiting Singapore. SHOPPINNNNGGGGG!!!

Sunday, well, they told me this morning they'd like to go to Kluang Station for breakfast. OH MANNNN... best sial. cannot wait :) just like old times :)

No comments: