Monday, January 17, 2011

another hurdle in life that i have to face to find happiness

my tumblr has been my best friend for the past few days. because i was able to blog straight from my BB. whenever i had the urge to call him, or think about those little moments i had; which was just too painful to spit it out, i'd write it on my tumblr. surprisingly it gave me comfort, although just a little bit, but at least there's something there.

during these trying times that you realize who are your bestfriends. and i am very much grateful that all of them are. they've been wonderful in helping me cope with the sudden loss of my relationship. the girls, kuhaz, sue, nina and sarah, seemed to be taking turns "babysitting" me through smses, whats app, and bbm. not to mention numerous calls whenever i had the urge to call him. bobo was there when i cried. amir told me to come back to kl, kak ikin provided me laughter and a brief distraction; awin listened to my woes through coffee session at McD, and khairun and max even called to advise me on how to approach this. they remind me of shrinks. all of them..

i even googled on how to move on after breaking up. the moving on 101 guide has beed quite logical, but some are just so PFFT! like having imaginary boxes to store thoughts about him, ho mannn.. if my head is like the computer i'd gladly do this, but i cannot store my thoughts about him in an imaginary box!

the best part was, this has brought me to closer to my mum. she was so gung-ho about me moving on that i was almost scared she'd kill me if i don't. -_-"

i don't know what will happen in the future. but i am on the road to recovery. though it may be a little bit slow, but i'm getting there.

2 comments:

Z.U.E said...

sabo² aku sokong ko dari jauh ye cayunk.. love u!

zazu said...

thanks kak zu :)