Wednesday, January 19, 2011

the message in the middle of the night.

yesterday night i received a message on facebook from tiana, one of my schoolmates back in high school. which she sent me after reading my post about the break up on my blog.

and it just warmed my heart to receive a message from someone i havent talked to in years, but was concerned about the current state i am now. she wished me the best, and hope i'll recover soon, and looks forward to cheerful posts in the future. thanks tiana :)

your message made me smile in the middle of the night, and i stopped having nightmares (which was now becoming even more frequent) after reading it. again, thanks for your concern. after all. we are all born fighters, tak macho la kalau mengaku kalah macam tu je kan? :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi syaza,
salam...

Sori kalo mencelah. I follow blog ni drpd taun lps lg..ape sbnrnye yg jd kat sini ye..tibe2 jd tak paham pulak..☺

zazu said...

helo!
thanks for following my blog. well, tiana, a friend of mine sent me a message on facebook, asking how i am after my break up. and she hopes i'll be ok asap :)