Wednesday, May 16, 2007

all it takes

I was flipping through my phone book when I came across ham’s number. Its been 2 years since I last saw him. I sent him a message and thinking maybe he’d changed his number when I didn’t receive any reply 15 minutes later.

What I did get was a call. And we talked for 40 minutes before we decided to meet up for drinks. We talked for hours on everything in our lives. And we made a promise to meet again when he came back. And I was happy to finally meet the friend I was just thinking about the other day.

I stumbled upon ika’s number and gave her a message. She was one of m close friends in high school, and the last time I saw her was when I bumped into her in uia when her class came for a visit. This later leads to me accompanying her around bangi – kajang – and putrajaya on her expedition to find a job. Our last stop which was alamanda saw both of us having meals bought from Carrefour (because both of us are pokai, and Carrefour foods are cheaper, and taste nice too J) and talking about everything from boyfriends to funny stories on our respective campuses.

All these while when I thought maybe time showed that lives have to move on, all it take is just 5 minutes to put back what means a lot to us back in our lives.

No comments: