Wednesday, May 16, 2007

saya pelupa

Forgetfulness may be something serious to be looked upon, medical-wise. Or, it could be a humorous journey to some. Im not saying when you’re actually on the verge of going senile, all you have to do is laugh because it’s funny, im saying the harmless stage where your mind isn’t on what you’re doing at the moment, thus, resulting to the burnt hole on your favourite pink shirt because you were actually thinking about your grocery list when you were supposed to be ironing.

Admit it. Not everyone is born with the talent of multi-tasking. We, normal HOMO SAPIENS- quoted from Magneto (X-men), are sadly, with many flaws which Includes short-term memory “loss”.

The other I was at the mall when I ran out of credit, luckily I found a DIGI centre nearby and bought the 10 ringgit top-up card. After I keyed in the serial number, I received an sms saying that the number I punched in was invalid. I was halfway back to the shop, furious because I felt cheated, only to realize that I am using HOTLINK.

How bout this? A studiomate recently when to Coffee Bean to redeem his card (you know, the ones where they give out and you have to get it all stamped and you’ll get a free drink after that). Sadly, his thirst for an ice blended went awry because the waiter told him to go to Starbucks to redeem the card.

Really, tell me, are those incidents obvious signs of going senile? Or merely you transforming into a real-life Dory (that blue fish in Finding Nemo)? The quest begins….

No comments: