Wednesday, May 16, 2007

sometimes

Sometimes I’d wonder about the many people whizzing in and out of my life. Whatever has become of them, and how are they right now? it seems that they’ve moved on just fine without me as I am without them. There are times when I’ve felt regrets for not enjoying those certain moments to the fullest, for not appreciating that certain people when I should have, and for not grabbing those moments when the opportunities arose.

I wondered what could have happened if I actually love Iqbal back as much as he loved me, if I actually see that he was perfect for me at that moment of time, instead of hovering over some other guy. Would it make us stay together until now? I wondered what happened to Syaz, if I actually stayed in their group of friends instead of finding Khairun, would it mean that I would still be in touch with them until now. i wondered what could have happened if I stayed in Idayu’s group in Bangi, instead of becoming closer to Anne and Ika, would it mean I’d be a ‘skema’ student and would actually give a shit on my studies? Whatever would happen if I weren’t friends with Intan? Whatever happened to Ham and Rez, the two guys who had been my rock while I was in Bangi.

But if all those things actually happened, it would’ve meant that I would be missing out in a lot of other events happening in my life, I don’t think I’d meet ayam if I had Iqbal, I wouldn’t have met other great friends and learnt the meaning of friendship if I hadn’t been friends with khairun, I wouldn’t have learnt the bitter taste of growing up and overall life if I hadn’t been friends with Ika, and as for Anne, she has always been the one person I could count on if I needed someone, and intan has always been a sort of ‘protector’, from the Izat case, till the veggies, she has always wished for the best of me, and now I hope I won’t let her down. As for ham and rez, I wish them the best in their life, though sometimes I do miss my moments with them, I think we’d be okay for now. But I will never forget them.

All things happened for a reason, this I know, but sometimes im trying very hard to decipher the meaning of these events, and this is what I can come up with. I don’t know about you, but to me this is good enough.

No comments: