Monday, July 19, 2010

LOOK. I AM NOT SICK OF JOHOR, IM JUST TELLING YOU HOW MUCH I MISS KL

the last homecoming has somehow made me feel a bit complacent about living in johor. being away has not been the best part of my life, but has helped me grow to become a better person. it makes me appreciate the people in my life, with little time i have to make use to the fullest when im back.

though i didnt get to attend Tee's birthday party organised by Nina, im hoping i get to see them (this includes radhi) when i come back end of this month. Nina, i hope you're reading this! and mizi too, its been awhile since i've seen him, and i miss his exuberence like crazy.

had lunch with amir, and he hasnt change one bit since i last saw him. well, that was only a few months back, but somehow i miss having him around. he's like a big brother that will tell me straight to my face if im acting stupid, but never quite practice what he preaches and in the end we're both miserable fools :D

spent most of the time with family and faliq and it never makes the parting easy. topped with a kenduri with the entire family (though not all) made this born and bred in KL girl to tears because she misses the family and could only be with them if she takes an extra day leave just to have more time with them.

the quiet saturday was spent with faliq.(we didnt lepak with anyone because NO MONEY! sorry nina n jaja). and it was just perfect with a homecooked fried rice (faliq yang masak!) and a good dose of tv before we dozed off like a couple of old fogie in front of the talking box.

when my aunt asked if id like to bring my boyfriend to the kenduri, and i said, "faliq? okay je"; and she seemed surprised "still together ah?". no wonder tak mention name sape2 when she asked me, for fear of me changing boyfriends macam dolu-dolu. alhamdulillah la. dah 2 tahun, in a long distance relationship some more, and still going strong. now i know what it feels like being in a REAL relationship. *ive always wondered how they do it, you know, friends who have partners abroad, or living in another state*.

No comments: