Wednesday, July 07, 2010

pep talk episode berape tah ni

consulted another colleague about my snake dream, she told me"kalau ular tu patuk awak, maksudnye ade orang nak datang meminang la tu; kalau tak, maksudnye ade musuh dekat dgn awak".

shittt....okay, the snake didnt bit me, but i got part of the venom when that stupid two-headed thing bit my cat. is that considered as being bitten? or maybe there is an enemy lurking somewhere.

EH, INGAT TAK NAK PERCAYA BENDE KARUT MACAM NI.

yesterday, got this super-duper pep talk from by boss. i dont know what triggered her to give these sort of talks. it started with her complimenting my qualities, and in the middle of it, blasted my inefficiencies, and ended with her saying she wants me to make her proud, because i am by far the most dynamic employee (or so she says, she has a really good way with putting words together to make you feel bloody good about yourself).

i left with mixed-feelings because i was a bit stunned that she stated im lacking in spirit lately, but a bit happy that she said i have so much potential to be unleashed. which means, there's still hope!

working does that to you i guess. ive been through a series of pep talk with her, and each time im left feeling like ive just won a lottery, but my gains are about to be taken away by the govt over unpaid taxes. (faham tak niii)

nak plak, aku sorang je yang kene pep talk ni. that shows that there is something wrong with me! ho my goddddddd.

p/s:muke masuk web page company, menandakan kenaikan pangkat. muke macam haram buruk. siot betul

3 comments:

Ja Ja Sechan said...

hahahahahahaha is it normal for boss to be talking about a staff/s inefficiencies or bad qualities to other staff? or do they discuss about it among the top management aja?

zazu said...

haha..i dont think its normal. it reflects how unprofessional and inconsiderate that boss is. even though my boss is a bit difficult to work with; but she has never belittled us in front of other staffs; thus avoiding us from being degraded

Ja Ja Sechan said...

urm... i thought so :D