Monday, July 05, 2010

this is for you

in pursuit of our own dreams, sometimes we tend to forget about the people who have made it happened in the first place.

okay. im feeling a bit melancholic here, suddenly a wave of an overwhelming sense of homesickness has made me doubt my decision of accepting the permanent post here.

i miss my parents.

its because of them that im here, on the road to achieve my dreams. and it's also them that has kept me going despite having to face such a shitty condition being far away from home.

im a baby. ill admit that.

but i think you dont know what it's like to have ur world falling apart and the only treasures that you have now is your family. i dont have a home, not even a room ill calll my own. but i have my family.the most unselfish persons ive ever known my whole life. and i really should be grateful for having great parents that has stood by me all these years.

i do this for them.

No comments: