Tuesday, July 06, 2010

mystic

yesterday i dreamt of a two-headed cobra that later killed one of my cats. i woke up with a heart beating so fast it seemed like a train-wreck and i nearly cried. i told ima about my dreams and she said "wah. best la nak kawen dah".

i was dumbfounded because it was a shit-ass scary dream (my cat died for gods sakes!) and how the hell does this relates to one encroaching marriage life anytime soon from now?

when i asked her "betul ke", she nodded vigorously and said it is true. i bit my tongue from asking her to give me proof because it will seem useless and ive never been much of a malay mythical believer. (yeah, like that crap about going into the forest and mintak permission from the djinns; ape kes, Allah is the owner of all beings in the world, so i think He should be the rightful owner for us to seek permission from Him).

but i think in the case, im just going to rebuff this belief. *sorry ima :( i believe that our jodoh comes from Allah. and this is my fate so be it.

No comments: