Monday, May 03, 2010

all plans on a halt at the moment.

ok. here goes. as of now, my life has gone completely haywire. had the "talk" with my boss earlier today, and she told me that if i want to stay, she's more than happy to absorb, but somehow she feels like im always "not here". get what i mean? physically im here, but my mind is elsewhere.

i talked to my parents and they are all in for me to stay here and pursue my career even further. ho boy. so what happens to my masters programme plan? i'm afraid i might need to put it on hold just for a moment because seriously, i dont even know if i'll ever get this chance again. working in a waterfront development, with an okay environment, ignore the fact that johor sucks big time at times, especially when ur friends make dates and u cant be there, ur family has a gathering and u cant be there, ur favourite bands come over for a concert and u cant be there (damn you stereophonics and placebo); there has to be sacrifices.

falique and i have had numerous talks on this, yes, long distance relationship is hard, but johor is not london either. so. yeah.

btw, i checked utm, just to see if they have conservation, and they dont. F***. so, uitm, wait for me aite?right now i need to sort my life out at the moment. and this job is far more important. at least i can take care of my family with this one. :) (insurance for the whole family, stable job, can help my parents pay for the house, bla bla)

3 comments:

dulu aku Nora said...

JB not that bad..hahaha

Syazazu said...

right.. you've got ur friends and family here la kak yan. so it's not that bad for you. :S

Syazazu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.