Thursday, May 20, 2010

tibe2 teruja

had my performance review earlier today.phew. bende yang buat aku nervous sampai rase nak berak selalu sudah berakhir.

overall, my bosses are pretty happy with me. but it was amazing they could sense that my mind sometomes wander, and my heart is not here. its not like i dont want to work here, it's just that the family, home, friends and love is not here makes it pretty much a big deal to me.

but i know this is no plaything either. i really need to buck up and see this as a serious potential for me to grow. so i dont want to waste this golden opportunity. not when ill be expecting a salary increase and well, yeah, ill be taken more seriously this time around. they were eager to promote me as a permanent staff immediately and i think i have all of them to thank for wanting me here. :)

i need to do this for myself. as well as for my family. and my future. :) need to save up for masters and my marriage mah.

No comments: