Wednesday, May 05, 2010

blessed mood

sometimes when i talk about how i've "found" love, it sounds almost juvenile, because, come on, who am i to talk about love?

but then again, i know ive written posts about love before. countless of times. but i like it. love. its something i find i cant live without. call me weak, but its the only thing that keeps me sane while im here. alone. it makes me feel human.

each day i send a message to my parents about my work, each day i will talk to faliq via googletalk, and everyday i connect with my girls via tweeter; and it almost feels like they're only close by (although two of them are far far away in australia), i dont really have to worry about anything. 

it feels like my life is close to complete. i know some people are not as lucky as i am. but being human, i tend to overlook these things.

but this is the time where im very much grateful to be blessed with people that loves me; i dont really need all 711 people i know in facebook to make me happy, im just happy having the small group of people who makes me smile just by thinking about them.

No comments: