Monday, May 10, 2010

rambut baru. orang baru tak?? TAKKKK

yesterday bobo took me to get a new haircut. FINALLY. rambut dah macam dawai besi dah.

it was nice of him to buat amal jariah bawak kawan die yg loser ni keluar. HAHA. thanks bobo.

so yeah, finally got a new haircut that makes me look like how i looked a year ago. geddit? i look the same!

the chinese guy kept commenting on how "banyak" my hair is, and even asked me if i was interested in modelling for hairstylists (wtfish?)

i kicked myself for not having the guts to take up his offer and potong rambut boycut. HMMMM..

*yelah..kalau boycut,macamane nak ade bonjol macam camel punye hump bile pakai tudung. betul takkk

3 comments:

Ja Ja Sechan said...

your hair is indeed a lot and indeed best. gimme some pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee...

zazu said...

what are u talking about? i like YOUR hair! so curly and unique! makes people notice you :P its gorgeous la ja

Mr Don said...

Gurl talk..huh :p