Tuesday, May 11, 2010

PAPER BERHANTU

yesterday i completed my third paper, which happens to be my second management paper. needless to say, i am very much relieved and HAPPY its OVER!! *for now that is, until my boss comes back from kl and i probably have to bear the wrath of producing an awful paperwork if it doesnt get approved*

far from it being true, i was never free from the paper because it came to haunt me in my dreams! and messed up my sleep with how the paper might be incomplete and i left a few details here and there. WTFISH..paper pun berhantu ke.

Reminds me of the time i actually got high fever while studying before PMR because i kept dreaming about maths.

pathetic siot. haha. but my supervisor and another senior exec applauded me, saying "welcome to the real working life". gee, thanks. i really don't know if i want to be haunted by paperworks but wth la kan. this comes in the package of getting confirmed. :P

No comments: