Monday, May 31, 2010

duit yang tak pernah cukup

it occurs to me on how people will never be satisfied with what they have. like for example. the current state im in right now. i should be exuberently happy now that i have a car, mampos pi la kalau kete tu adalaha kereta lama saya yang sejak sekolah menengah pakai, sebab die adalah kereta saya, yang boleh saya panggil "my CAR". I named her kiki btw.such a cute name isnt it?

now that i have a car, suddenly im grumbling about money, and how i almost bought this realyl noce handbag at Vincci but afraid that if i fo, kiki will be getting water to drink instead of petrol fuel, so i really have to forget about it until it's the time to even think about SHOPPING.

first and foremost, i need to restructure my expenses, and i dont know why im always sengkek even though i dont spend that much pun on myself.

ok, the journey to a strict financial diet starts NOW!

No comments: