Wednesday, May 19, 2010

thank you Allah

haha.what a weird thing to receive your exes' wedding invitation, on the same week that your boyfriend finally told you that he is ready to settle down eh?

on monday, faliq's birthday, we were lepak-ing at a kopitiam in bangi laughing about what a crazy day it was that day when he suddenly turned quiet.

"let's get married, let's plan this marriage after a year or two from now".

and out of nowhere my eyes suddenly turned into a gush of waterfall and i was crying.

"i'm sorry i made you wait, i just didnt know how my life would turn out, until today, when i sent my degree application".

"now i come to realize that i didnt want to make you wait, that i don't want you to have to choose to marry someone else just because i made you wait for a long time".

i thank Allah. for accepting my prayers. i thank Allah for sending me the most wonderful person i could ever ask for. for sending me a person i want to grow old with, a person who doesnt care if im the grossest person on the planet, accepts the ugly and bad side of me; who said he was a wreck when i left for korea even if it was just for a week; who was the most supportive and amazing person when I WAS A WRECK in johor. who in overall the perfect person for me, regardless of his ugly side (no one is 100% perfect, that is PURE BULL), regardless of what the zodiac said how taurus and libra is not compatible (FUCK HOROSCOPES).

my parents were delighted when i told them the news. when ibu asked if faliq was the one, within a heartbeat i said yes.

13 comments:

aMaeBa said...

OMG~!! kak SYAZA!!! congrats!!!

Syazazu said...

haha..nothing is confirmed yet. baru plannning stage je. but thanks! :D

PUTERI HARBOUR said...

i wanna give the speech!!!...please please please...i will suit up for ur big day!

Mr Don said...

oi..mana bole pakai blog company utk komen blog org len...syaza...aku nak jadi flower boy bole tak???pleasee?????

Syazazu said...

hahaha...amir.u kene pakai full malay suit. does that consider as suit up jugak tak?

Syazazu said...

hahaha..mesti la boleh. aku bagi ko a nice cute tuxedo. ko kene lompat2 tau sambil tabur bunga. haha

PUTERI HARBOUR said...

damn...aku mana ada baju melayu..jubah ada la byk...xnak ah bg speech...or i just record it and play it...hahahahaha

PUTERI HARBOUR said...

bobo, suka hati aku ah...this is my blog!..nnt aku jual blog ni kat ph...fb pun account aku gak...so ph is gonna owe me a lot...nnt aku htr invoice kat kau bobo

zazu said...

weh.weh.jgn gaduh please. this post is supposed to be a HAPPY post!

naddya said...

wauuuuuuuu..syaza...congrat :D
happy for u wlupn br planning.
nnt jgn lupa invite i oke:)

Syazazu said...

thanks nad! hahaha.. of course! kalau betul jadi nanti i letak kat FB punye. hahaha

Faliq Hakim said...

wow...quite the comment you've got here. I'm looking forward for it aswell dear... I Love You.

Ameera Aida said...

What glorious news! Now, why do i get the feeling that I'm being left out. I'm not a tell tale ok! >.<