Friday, October 01, 2010

george dan si naga

just some pictures taken during my surprise party at the office. even my bosses were in the cahoots with these people!






this is what i got (!)

later that night, en. Bad, bernard, bobo and i had dinner at George & Dragon, this english restaurant with a medieval theme. the food was great, although the much proclaimed fish and chips were a major letdown, the rest of the dishes were great! owh, and im not an oyster virgin anymore! HAHAH. en bad made me eat one oyster, at least it was cushioned by the taste of tomato, or not i would've vomit over the taste :P





they even have a real armour!

this year's bday was great. teamed with my pre-bday celeb, it cant get any better than this. quite thankful to be given the chance to experience a great one as this :) thank you everyone for making my day.

No comments: