Wednesday, October 27, 2010

serabut tahap cipan

God. there are so many things at the moment that is clogging my brain that i dont even have time to rest my head. yesterday i had a super duper important meeting at the HQ in KL that ended with a freaking splat that i began to wonder why on earth are all the people on the top are IDIOTS.

i havent even had time to apply for the new job in a few other companies based in KL (yes, i am still trying to find a way back to KL) let alone update my resume.

my trip to OZ is this saturday and i dont even have time to prepare. FUCK. what am i supposed to bring?? IM SO FREAKING NERVOUS AND EXCITED!!!AAAHHHHH

but at least, the good news is, i got called for a second interview by OSK. :) so hopefully my homecoming plans to KL is still on.


No comments: