Thursday, October 14, 2010

MARMALADE THE MENGADA

marmalade is the only male cat amongst the three kiddies. but he is the most manja and mengada, especially with my mum. he'd follow her everywhere; sleep with her when she's taking a nap on the couch, and he even has a guilty concious! (this is usually when he made my mum mad seperti mengacau makanan yang baru dimasak, and he'd come purring and sit on my mum's lap being all manja and mengada).

i became the subject of his mengada-ness last monday when i was on a short leave. my parents were out as they had to send my sisters to school so i was left alone at home, catching up on my sleep, enjoying every bit of having to wake up late on a monday morning when i saw he was on the dining table sneaking a peek at my sister's nugget leftovers this morning.

"MARMALADE! DONT!" I yelled, and went to grab him off the table. i gave a good "luku" and went back to the toto laid out at the living room to continue with my nap. he came "gesel-ing" and purring and finally slept beside me. which i think is his way of telling me he's sorry and he knows he's guilty! what was i supposed to do with this cute moppet.

ish! tau je mane nak kipas orang. benci betul. menggunakan his cute-ness to get away with things. and even though i know this fact, im always deceited. HMMM



see.how can i say no to this!

No comments: