Thursday, October 14, 2010

PLACES IN JAYBEE

in another "exciting" chapter of my life, i was completely depressed and frustrated with work (this is not even a year yet! what is wrong with me!!) and decides to go watch Charlie St. Cloud alone yesterday night. Kak Yan took pity of me and told me she'd teman me if there's no one to accompany me. but i knew she'd rather stay home and watch Glee so i asked bobo instead.

Bobo was feeling rather frustrated with work as well, so this two depressed people set off to Johor Bahru. although the initial plan was to watch a movie, i dont really feel like watching a chick flick with bobo, and then i'd be even more depressed over the lack of GFs i have here so we opted to go for a minum2 session at the JB town centre.

we went to this place called Roost Bar, which is a quaint shophouse under the Iskandar Heritage Restoration plan, located at Jalan Dhoby. i knew right away this is the best place to take faliq to the next time he comes over, their deco is filled with vintage junks, they play awesome music, and well. it's just a really cool place to hang out. i realized that i have yet to full "teroka" johor to it's might, and it's quite fun to stumble across cool places such as this that makes ur life here in JAYBEE not as bad as you think it is. another place worth mentioning is the Hutan Bandar, where you can eat chicken chop for RM5 with the backdrop of a forest reserve in the middle of the urban centre. COOL EH.

Back to roost. i didnt bring my camera with me, but i managed to snap a few pictures with my handphone.


they serve the drinks in mini plastic buckets! COMEL!

Next stop, Lost Malaya along the Danga Bay Strip. :)

No comments: