Thursday, October 21, 2010

laughing therapy was just what i needed

tuesday was a really bad day for me. i was drowning in my work, got an anxiety attack due to the next day's IMPORTANT meeting, and i found out Faliq went to the Paramore concert after all (he was already on his way to the concert). after what he has promised, "u tak pegi i tak pegi jugak la". and it made the idea of staying in johor a complete pain in the ass at that moment of time.

and then coupled with the argument of him saying i was a selfish person who wouldnt let him have fun in KL just because im miserable in johor was too much to handle and i was glad i made the choice to leave the GODFORSAKEN office and went to emy's.

"biar kawan gemuk u ni hiburkan hati u", yep that was exactly what i needed, and we decide to watch The Other Guys. BEST WEH. KELAKAR NAK MAMPOS. i was laughing my head off throughout the movie, and came out with a BIG GRIN on my face. just the laughing therapy i needed. :)

and yesterday, after the IMPORTANT meeting was over, i was in a complete wreck; and decided to go out for a girl's pouring-hearts-out session with ima; and it struck me that she is one of the only people in the world i can talk to without having to "control ke, simpan rahsia ke,ape2 la sewaktu dgn die".

suddenly, living in johor doesnt seem bad at all. i've got friends that i can count on, that was what i realized, i've found friends who would be there for me whenever i needed them. friends who tolerated my bad behaviours, friends who do not judge, friends whom i am comfortable being myself. and most importantly, friends with whom i can just be myself, comfortable in my own skin.

thank you :)

No comments: