Thursday, December 23, 2010

benci dgn keadaan takde duit

i was complaining to Faliq about the declination of my financial state. i.e. Hampir hampir takde duit dah niiiii. and its not even JANUARY YET!

yes. UEM Land dengan sangat bijak memberi kami sume gaji awal. ini lah padahnya. actually. I didnt really spend that much. i just sorted out the expenses i had to pay, which was paying my ptptn, the rent, allowance for my parents, and for gas. BUT YEAH. i just HAD to mess up my ptptn transaction. so now im RM 250 short. because i keyed in the wrong IC number. WTFISHHHHHHH.

bile call CIMBCLICKS, die siap cakap "cik sepatutnya dapat balik duit tu semalam". HABISS... kenape aku tak dapat lagi ni....angin betul la. ye la. ptptn ni, amik duit bukan main pantas. nak return balik lembabs tahap gajah.

owh and also given the fact that my gaji was cut about 200++ for my 3 days of unpaid leave. so i really have to economiscize. i hate that word. nasib stock chocolate banyak lagi, i dont have to spend that much just yet.

cume bile balik KL je la nanti. kene mintak budi bicara faliq dan parents untuk sara kepulangan aku di KL. :S

p/s: thank god ill be getting my salary before leaving johor for good. need to service the car, and perhaps visit Singapore the last time. :)

3 comments:

Bewitching Star said...

need a financial advisor?

Ja Ja Sechan said...

when you're goin to SG? :P hihi nak itutttttt :D

zazu said...

nina:yes please!!
jaja:haha.come!!u kan dah ade contacts in singapore :)