Friday, December 03, 2010

I WAS LATE BECAUSE OF YOU

yesterday, i woke up late. VERY LATE. when i saw my watch it was already 7.30. i was like WTFFFFFFF. in order for me to get to work on time, the latest time i'd leave the house is 8.15; because yeah, my house is only 10 minutes away from work. HAHA. (so going to miss this when i move back to KL -_-")

THEREFORE. i only have 45 minutes to get ready, and given the fact that my small travelling iron is now almost at the end of it's life, each baju will cost me 30-40 minutes.

so that leaves me about 5 minutes to mandi AND get ready.

which i successfully acheived.

and then disaster struck.

my housemate has been feeding a string of cats outside our house; its the closest thing we actually have to a pet; so each time any of us opens the door, the kitten and the cat will zoom inside the house.

NOT A THING YOU WANT TO TOLERATE IF YOU'RE FREAKING LATE FOR WORK. and that's exactly what they did when i opened the door. before i could actually say get out, one cat has already made it's way upstairs. AND I HAVE TO GO UP THERE AND CHASE IT BACK DOWNSTAIRS!

you could guess what time did i manage to leave the house. come on. guess. 15 FREAKING MINUTES LATER.

sigh. if only i have a wand and could say "accio cat and kitten". i'd so be early for work.
one of the source of my misery yesterday morning -_-" nasib ko comel

No comments: