Tuesday, December 14, 2010

tigger is missing :(

i've been missing my cats. for quite some time. because i wont be back in kl until january; which is a long time. given the fact that my family is now in their holiday mood; they've left the kiddos at my aunt's house for two weeks now. i wonder if they're eating right. my cousin who is taking care of them said "diorang kekurangan kasih sayang"; before adding "bad news; one of them is missing".

and the one missing is tigger. the fattest amongst the three. the one that went really skinny when my parents went to johor and asked our neighbour to do the favour of feeding them but she never came because we weren't at home. and now. she's missing. HOW IS SHE SUPPOSED TO FEED HERSELFFFFFFFF

:( i cried myself to sleep yesterday night. there was nothing we could do. with me being here in johor; and my parents in kedah now. my mum tried to console me when in actual fact it was her favourite that went missing "bende nak jadi; what to do; let's just pray she will come home safely".

tigger, please come home. you know you can't survive on your own. dah la suke makan banyak, penakut pulak tu. we all miss you. even kangoo and marmalade misses you. :'(


tigger. please come home :(
taken before the family came down to johor last week. see how fat tigger is. she will be having a hard time finding food on her own :( *yg bawah tu marmalade

kangoo who is heavily pregnant now. all she does is sleep nowadays. cant wait for her to give birth :)

tigger. i miss you.

No comments: