Wednesday, December 29, 2010

New Year 2011 resolutions

Each year i'd have list of new year resolutions only to see that not even half of the items are not achieved. call it lack of self-empowerment to respect the list; but i DO IT ALL THE TIME!
 
so this coming new year, hopefully, will bring a new promise to GET THE LIST DONE!!
 
my 2011 resolutions:
  1. SPEND WISELY (need to do this since i am known for my impulse spending streak)
  2. START SAVING (no need goals i.e. untuk kawin ke ape yang sewaktu dgnnya, just start saving dammit!) been left with almost nothing by the end of month (THIS HAPPENS EVERYTIME). oooohhh!! i found this website that helps me understand HOW to save wisely, and what i should save up for. Insurance, investment. etc. i even get to download the budget calculator that checks my expenses if i ever do spend on deficit.
  3. Sembahyang ni cube jangan TINGGAL. adoi. dah umur 24 tahun pun rongak lagi,memang tak tau malu. subuh and asar is hot on my 'tertinggal' list. zuhur ok sebab baru lepas balik from lunch, maghrib pn ok sbb baru sampai rumah from Office.Isyak paling kacang gajus; itu DONTKNOWWHATTOSAY.
  4. place more emphasis on my appearance. i have to admit, being in Puteri Harbour, with it's oh-so-relax-lepak-tepi-yatch environment makes me pay less attention to the clothes i wear to work (come on, sometimes aku pakai skinny jeans je pegi keje) and how i put myself out there. :S
  5. Stop being complacent. working in a new environment means there will be no more kakaks looking out for me. (KPI pun depa tolong. manja habissss) MUST BERUSAHA! be an EFFICIENT WORKER!!
itu je la yang larat nak tulis. nanti panjang2 pun, takut tak achieve plak (EH! BUANG PESSIMISTIC THOUGHTS!!)

No comments: