Tuesday, December 21, 2010

currently i'm...

having a headache. i think it's because of my too tight supre maxi dress. i underestimated australian sizes. when i bought a lace dress at valley girl, even the size 6 was too big for me (but i bought it anyway because it was gorjes and it was on sale!). so when i saw the maxi dress at supre; with the size xxs; i thought to myself. alah, ni mesti besar kalau aku amik s; so dengan pantas mengambil size xxs. XXS TAK TAHAN. BUKAN XS YE KAWAN KAWAN, TAPI XXS.

and now the maxi dress is my most loved and hated possession from australia. because its black, just the right length, and IT HAS POCKETS!!!

tapi tu la. the breast area is too freaking tight, i had to struggle to actually breathe. ho hum. can i actually send this to the tailor and have them alter it for me?

p/s: will not wear this dress to work anymore, finding a hard time focusing with the headache and discomfort in wearing this beautiful stupid dress.

No comments: